The Hearing Sciences 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
The Hearing Sciences 3rd Edition Pdf
The Hearing Sciences, Third Edition addresses all the topics critical to understanding the hearing sciences: acoustics, basic instrumentation, anatomy and physiology of the auditory and vestibular systems, and psychoacoustics. The text is intended for undergraduate courses in hearing science and to augment the graduate AuD curriculum.
The writing is straightforward and clear and each chapter includes an introduction, summary, and review questions. "Clinical Correlate" boxes engage the student by demonstrating the relationships between the hearing sciences and clinical audiology.
Introductory and intermediate chapters are designed for undergraduate and graduate students who do not have a background in hearing science; a pre-requisite course in clinical audiology is not required. Intermediate and advanced chapters provide AuD students with a foundation for their studies in the hearing sciences.
New to the Third Edition:
- An updated art program with more illustrations and images
- A new chapter on advanced vestibular anatomy and physiology, and thorough updates to the prior vestibular content
- Continued attention to conveying information in a straightforward manner while reflecting the current state of research
- Key concepts are bolded throughout for greater comprehension and accessibility
- Review questions have been added to each chapter to assure students grasp and retain the information
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pediatric Primary Care
Biological and Medical Aspects of Electromagnetic Fields