Data Center Virtualization Certification: VCP6.5-DCV Exam Guide
Page Count598 Pages
About the e-Book
Data Center Virtualization Certification: VCP6.5-DCV Exam Guide Pdf
Deploy and configure vSphere infrastructure and learn to effectively create and administer vSphere virtual machines
- Implement advanced network virtualization techniques
- Configure and administer vSphere high availability
- Enhance your data center virtualization skills with practice questions and mock tests
This exam guide enables you to install, configure, and manage the vSphere 6.5 infrastructure in all its components: vCenter Server, ESXi hosts, and virtual machines, while helping you to prepare for the industry standard certification.
This data center book will assist you in automating administration tasks and enhancing your environment’s capabilities. You will begin with an introduction to all aspects related to security, networking, and storage in vSphere 6.5. Next, you will learn about resource management and understand how to back up and restore the vSphere 6.5 infrastructure. As you advance, you will also cover troubleshooting, deployment, availability, and virtual machine management. This is followed by two mock tests that will test your knowledge and challenge your understanding of all the topics included in the exam.
By the end of this book, you will not only have learned about virtualization and its techniques, but you’ll also be prepared to pass the VCP6.5-DCV (2V0-622) exam.
What you will learn
- Deploy and configure vSphere infrastructure
- Create and administer vSphere virtual machines
- Optimize, secure, and troubleshoot all vSphere components
- Implement vSphere HA on a vSAN cluster
- Understand how to back up and restore your vSphere 6.5 infrastructure
- Test your understanding of key concepts required through sample questions
Who this book is for
If you are interested in achieving Data Center Virtualization certification, this is the book is for you. You will also benefit from this book if you are a system administrator or network engineer. Some prior knowledge of virtualization can assist you in understanding key concepts covered in the book.
Table of Contents
- Configuring and Administering vSphere 6.x Security
- Configure and Administer vSphere 6.x Networking
- Configure and Administer vSphere 6.x Storage
- Upgrade a vSphere Deployment to 6.x
- Administer and Manage vSphere 6.x Resources
- Backup and Recover a vSphere Deployment
- Troubleshoot a vSphere Deployment
- Deploy and Customize ESXi Hosts
- Configure and Administer vSphere and vCenter Availability Solutions
- Administer and Manage vSphere Virtual Machines
- Mock Exam 1
- Mock Exam 2
- Appendix A - Understanding VMware Certification Paths
- Appendix B - VCP6.5-DCV Certification
- Appendix C - Before, During, and After the Exam
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Dynamics 365 Business Central Development Quick Start Guide