Apache Superset Quick Start Guide
Page Count188 Pages
About the e-Book
Apache Superset Quick Start Guide Pdf
Integrate open source data analytics and build business intelligence on SQL databases with Apache Superset. The quick, intuitive nature for data visualization in a web application makes it easy for creating interactive dashboards.
- Work with Apache Superset's rich set of data visualizations
- Create interactive dashboards and data storytelling
- Easily explore data
Apache Superset is a modern, open source, enterprise-ready business intelligence (BI) web application. With the help of this book, you will see how Superset integrates with popular databases like Postgres, Google BigQuery, Snowflake, and MySQL. You will learn to create real time data visualizations and dashboards on modern web browsers for your organization using Superset.
First, we look at the fundamentals of Superset, and then get it up and running. You'll go through the requisite installation, configuration, and deployment. Then, we will discuss different columnar data types, analytics, and the visualizations available. You'll also see the security tools available to the administrator to keep your data safe.
You will learn how to visualize relationships as graphs instead of coordinates on plain orthogonal axes. This will help you when you upload your own entity relationship dataset and analyze the dataset in new, different ways. You will also see how to analyze geographical regions by working with location data.
Finally, we cover a set of tutorials on dashboard designs frequently used by analysts, business intelligence professionals, and developers.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with the fundamentals of data exploration using Superset
- Set up a working instance of Superset on cloud services like Google Compute Engine
- Integrate Superset with SQL databases
- Build dashboards with Superset
- Calculate statistics in Superset for numerical, categorical, or text data
- Understand visualization techniques, filtering, and grouping by aggregation
- Manage user roles and permissions in Superset
- Work with SQL Lab
Who this book is for
This book is for data analysts, BI professionals, and developers who want to learn Apache Superset. If you want to create interactive dashboards from SQL databases, this book is what you need. Working knowledge of Python will be an advantage but not necessary to understand this book.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with Data Exploration
- Configuring Superset and Using SQL Lab
- User Authentication and Permissions
- Visualizing Data in a Column
- Comparing Feature Values
- Drawing Connections between Entity Columns
- Mapping Data That Has Location Information
- Building Dashboards
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Business Analysis with Microsoft Excel
Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics