Top Score for the Radiology Boards
Page Count752 Pages
About the e-Book
Top Score for the Radiology Boards Pdf
Top Score for the Radiology Boards: Q & A for the Core and Certifying Exams is the ideal diagnostic radiology board prep resource. Written by radiologist Alan Weissman, with contributions from dozens of leading experts at renowned institutions, Top Score has a simple ambition: to improve your test scores.
The book covers all exam categories, including non-interpretive skills (NIS), physics, safety, breast, cardiac, diagnostic radiology, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, interventional, musculoskeletal, neuroradiology, nuclear, pediatrics, thoracic, ultrasound/reproductive/endocrinology, vascular, and general radiology.
Chapters are composed of four types of test cases of varying focus and complexity, each on a two-page spread.
starts with a patient presentation, followed by board-type multiple-choice questions. Details begins with a case presentation, followed by 10 rapid-fire questions, enabling brisk, high-volume learning. Image Rich presents multiple images that require accurate identification, enabling accelerated, high-volume image assessment practice. More Challenging follows the same format as Essentials but adds a higher degree of difficulty.
- High-quality, board-type Q&A with detailed answer explanations
- High yield "Top Tips" for each case
- Special radiology artifacts section
- Image Rich and Details sections aid in rapid and lasting topic mastery
- Comprehensive review, covering all sections tested by the American Board of Radiology
- Written by experienced, expert question writers
- NIS chapter emphasizes proficiency in vital practice-related skills
- This quintessential home-study guide will help radiology residents and fellows prep for and ace both the certifying and core exams.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
An Occupational Therapist’s Guide to Home Modification Practice
Manual of Interventional Oncology