Handbook of ICU EEG Monitoring 2nd Edition
Page Count432 Pages
About the e-Book
Handbook of ICU EEG Monitoring 2nd Edition Pdf
Continuous EEG monitoring is an important tool for assessing brain function and allows clinicians to identify malignant EEG patterns quickly and provide more effective care. The revised and updated second edition of Handbook of ICU EEG Monitoring distills the wide range of technical and clinical issues encountered in successful critical care EEG monitoring for the busy practitioner. Written by leading experts in this rapidly evolving field, the handbook incorporates the ground-breaking advances that have impacted practice since publication of the first edition.
Concise chapters break down the fundamentals of EEG acquisition and other technical considerations, clinical indications, EEG interpretation, treatment, and administrative concerns. Entirely new chapters on cardiac arrest in adults, neonatal seizures, periodic and rhythmic patterns, and inter-rater agreement for interpretation in the ICU are included, along with new neonatal guidelines and ACNS adult and pediatric consensus statements. All existing chapters have been revised and updated to include the latest information, and coverage of quantitative EEG (QEEG) is expanded to reflect the expanding role of this technology in reviewing ICU EEG recordings. Formatted for maximum utility with bulleted text and banner heads to reinforce essential information.
- Revised and updated second edition encompasses the current scope of clinical practice
- Broad but practical reference covering all aspects of ICU EEG monitoring
- Six entirely new chapters and many new expert authors and topics
- Thorough discussion of the indications for ICU EEG monitoring and prevalence of seizures in patient subgroups
- Focuses on the challenges of EEG interpretation that are unique to EEG monitoring in the ICU
- Key points and future directions/unanswered questions highlighted in every chapter
- Includes hard-to-find information on technical aspects, indications, billing and coding, and other administrative and procedural concerns
- Access to downloadable ebook, supplemented with additional EEG and QEEG examples and clinical case
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Concise Guide to Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Neurocritical Care Board Review: Questions and Answers