DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer 11th Edition
Page Count2432 Pages
About the e-Book
DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer 11th Edition Pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Now updated online for the life of the edition, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 11th Edition keeps you up to date in this fast-changing field. Every quarter, your eBook will be updated with late-breaking developments in oncology, including new drugs, clinical trials, and more.
This unique, continually updated reference remains the gold standard reference in the field with:
- A focus on immunotherapy throughout and new chapters on precision oncology and the microbiome.
- Guidance on managing every type of cancer, while incorporating recent treatment advances.
- The most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation.
- Balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist.
- Important related topics such as cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality of life issues.
- Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Foundations of Nursing Research
Orthopaedics for the Physical Therapist Assistant