Hands-On Software Engineering with Python
Page Count736 Pages
About the e-Book
Hands-On Software Engineering with Python Pdf
Explore various verticals in software engineering through high-end systems using Python
- Master the tools and techniques used in software engineering
- Evaluates available database options and selects one for the final Central Office system-components
- Experience the iterations software go through and craft enterprise-grade systems
Software Engineering is about more than just writing code?it includes a host of soft skills that apply to almost any development effort, no matter what the language, development methodology, or scope of the project. Being a senior developer all but requires awareness of how those skills, along with their expected technical counterparts, mesh together through a project's life cycle. This book walks you through that discovery by going over the entire life cycle of a multi-tier system and its related software projects. You'll see what happens before any development takes place, and what impact the decisions and designs made at each step have on the development process. The development of the entire project, over the course of several iterations based on real-world Agile iterations, will be executed, sometimes starting from nothing, in one of the fastest growing languages in the world?Python. Application of practices in Python will be laid out, along with a number of Python-specific capabilities that are often overlooked. Finally, the book will implement a high-performance computing solution, from first principles through complete foundation.
What you will learn
- Understand what happens over the course of a system's life (SDLC)
- Establish what to expect from the pre-development life cycle steps
- Find out how the development-specific phases of the SDLC affect development
- Uncover what a real-world development process might be like, in an Agile way
- Find out how to do more than just write the code
- Identify the existence of project-independent best practices and how to use them
- Find out how to design and implement a high-performance computing process
Who this book is for
Hands-On Software Engineering with Python is for you if you are a developer having basic understanding of programming and its paradigms and want to skill up as a senior programmer. It is assumed that you have basic Python knowledge.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
A Programmer's Introduction to Mathematics
Software Design Decoded: 66 Ways Experts Think