Current Essentials of Diagnosis & Treatment in Nephrology & Hypertension
About the e-Book
Current Essentials of Diagnosis & Treatment in Nephrology & Hypertension Pdf
To-the-point diagnostic and therapeutic information on kidney diseases, hypertension, and kidney transplantation
CURRENT Essentials of Nephrology & Hypertension is a practical, state-of-the-art review of the clinical management of kidney disease and hypertension. Concise and authoritative, the book offers a consistent, easy-to-follow presentation and thoroughly addresses hypertension and the full spectrum of kidney diseases.
- Conveniently presents one disease per page
- Bulleted data covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, and Treatment for each disease state
- A Pearl, and in most cases, a reference for each condition
- Every section or subsection arranged in alphabetical order
- Important subspecialty considerations, including care of pediatric, elderly, diabetic, elderly, diabetic, and critical care patients
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Fractures of the Foot and Ankle: Diagnosis
Cancer and its Management