Gastroenterology and Hepatology: Lecture Notes 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Gastroenterology and Hepatology: Lecture Notes 2nd Edition Pdf
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Lecture Notes is a comprehensive yet easy-to-read overview of luminal gastroenterology and hepatology. Covering the epidemiology, causes, clinical features, investigation, treatment and prognosis of all the main gut and liver conditions, it is ideal for both exam preparation and fact finding.
Key features include:
• A full range of new illustrations, including clinical photographs and scans, that clearly demonstrate signs and symptoms
• Sections on anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and epidemiology – written to enhance understanding of clinical features
• Essential information highlighted throughout the text
• Case-based self-assessment for each chapter helps retention of knowledge and puts it in its clinical context
• A new section of “best answer” MCQs
• New chapters on inflammatory bowel disease and different diagnosis of the upper GI tract
Whether learning the basics of the gastrointestinal system, starting a general medical or gastroenterological placement, or looking for a quick-reference overview to revise key concepts, Gastroenterology and Hepatology Lecture Notes is an ideal resource for medical students, MRCP or FRACP candidates, and junior doctors.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Surgical and Radiologic Anatomy for Oral Implantology
ABC of Sexual Health