Getting Started with tmux
Page Count143 Pages
About the e-Book
Getting Started with tmux Pdf
Maximize your productivity by accessing several terminal sessions from a single window using tmux
We will begin with a simple introduction to tmux and learn some ways in which it can help increase productivity in your daily terminal usage. From there, we’ll move on to configuring and customizing tmux to make it work, look, and feel the way that best suits your needs. Along the way, we have tutorials and screenshots aplenty so that you can follow along and avoid feeling lost. We’ll also explain some of the core concepts of tmux, including the way it uses sessions, windows, and panes in order to divide content and running programs.
We’ll touch on how to perform basic manipulation of text to copy and paste text from one window to another or even from one file to another. We’ll learn how to use tmux for fault-tolerant SSH sessions or pair programming, and we finish by discussing some other open source tools that can be used alongside tmux to help make it even more powerful.
By the end of this book, we will have a much better understanding of tmux and its capabilities with the tools necessary to turbocharge our terminal experience.
What You Will Learn
- Increase productivity by using tmux rather than a mouse to switch between terminal windows
- Persist sessions on remote machines over SSH with tmux, making it easy to resume right where you left off even if your connection is terminated
- Learn how tmux can be used to create persistent dashboards for monitoring servers
- Use tmux to manage multiple terminal windows from a single one
- Maximize terminal productivity with tmux
- Maintain the state even when a terminal window is closed with tmux
- Configure tmux and customize it for your needs
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Mastering Kali Linux Wireless Pentesting