Spark for Data Science
Page Count196 Pages
About the e-Book
Spark for Data Science Pdf
Analyze your data and delve deep into the world of machine learning with the latest Spark version, 2.0
This is the era of Big Data and Internet of Things! Big Data implies big innovation and enables a competitive advantage for businesses. Apache Spark was designed to perform Big Data analytics at scale, and so Spark is equipped with the necessary algorithms and supports multiple programming languages.
Whether you are a technologist, a data scientist, or a beginner to Big Data analytics, this book will provide you with all the skills necessary to perform statistical data analysis, data visualization, predictive modeling, and build scalable data products or solutions using Python, Scala, and R.
With ample case studies and real-world examples, Spark for Data Science will help you ensure the successful execution of your data science projects.
What you will learn
- Consolidate, clean, and transform your data acquired from various data sources
- Perform statistical analysis of data to find hidden insights
- Explore graphical techniques to see what your data looks like
- Use machine learning techniques to build predictive models
- Build scalable data products and solutions
- Start programming using the RADD API
- Become an expert by improving your data analytical skills
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Learning iOS Forensics
Automated Trading with R