Learning iOS Forensics 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Learning iOS Forensics 2nd Edition Pdf
A practical guide to analyzing iOS devices with the latest forensics tools and techniques
Mobile forensics is used within many different domains, but is chiefly employed in the field of information security. By understanding common attack vectors and vulnerability points, security professionals can develop measures and examine system architectures to harden security on iOS devices. This book is a complete manual on the identification, acquisition, and analysis of iOS devices, updated to iOS 8 and 9.
You will learn by doing, with various case studies. The book covers different devices, operating system, and apps. There is a completely renewed section on third-party apps with a detailed analysis of the most interesting artifacts. By investigating compromised devices, you can work out the identity of the attacker, as well as what was taken, when, why, where, and how the attack was conducted.
What you will learn
- Identify an iOS device between various models (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and verify the iOS version installed
- Crack or bypass the protection passcode chosen by the user
- Acquire, at the most detailed level, the content of an iOS Device (physical, advanced logical, or logical)
- Recover information from a local backup and eventually crack the backup password
- Download back-up information stored on iCloud
- Analyze system, user, and third-party information from a device, a backup, or iCloud
- Examine malicious apps to identify data and credential thefts
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Unity 5.x 2D Game Development Blueprints
Spark for Data Science