Mastering Windows Server 2012 R2
About the e-Book
Mastering Windows Server 2012 R2 Pdf
Check out the new Hyper-V, find new and easier ways to remotely connect back into the office, or learn all about Storage Spaces—these are just a few of the features in Windows Server 2012 R2 that are explained in this updated edition from Windows authority Mark Minasi and a team of Windows Server experts led by Kevin Greene. This book gets you up to speed on all of the new features and functions of Windows Server, and includes real-world scenarios to put them in perspective. If you’re a system administrator upgrading to, migrating to, or managing Windows Server 2012 R2, find what you need to do the job in this complete resource.
Learn all about:
- Installing or upgrading to and managing Windows Server 2012 R2
- Understanding Microsoft NIC teams 2012 and PowerShell
- Setting up via GUI or updated Server Core 2012
- Migrating, merging, and modifying your Active Directory
- Managing address spaces with IPAM
- Understanding new shared storage, storage spaces, and better tools
- Controlling access to file shares—a new and improved approach
- Using and administering Remote Desktop, Virtual Desktop, and Hyper-V®
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Windows 8.1 Simplified
The Windows 10 Accessibility Handbook