How to Do Everything: Windows 8
Page Count488 Pages
About the e-Book
How to Do Everything: Windows 8 Pdf
Tap into the power of Windows 8
Maximize the versatile features of Windows 8 on all your devices with help from this hands-on guide. Discover how to customize settings, use the new Start screen and Charms bar, work with gestures on a touchscreen PC, organize and sync data in the cloud, and set up a network. How to Do Everything Windows 8 covers email, video conferencing, web access, peripheral devices, security, and troubleshooting. You’ll also get tips for using the entertainment apps to enjoy music, video, photos, games, and much more.
- Customize Windows 8, group tiles on the Start screen, pin icons to the taskbar, and change settings
- Manage and back up your files and sync them to the cloud
- Share files with a Windows 8 Homegroup
- Surf the web with both versions of Internet Explorer 10, use tabs, organize favorites, and protect your privacy online
- Print, scan, and fax with Windows 8
- Communicate via built-in apps?Mail and Messaging?and add Skype
- Connect to social networks, including Facebook and Twitter, using the People app
- Enjoy the Music and Video apps and the Xbox Music free streaming service and video store
- View, manage, and share photos with the new Photos app?including your Facebook, Flickr, and SkyDrive photos
- Use all the built-in Windows 8 apps and get more from the Windows Store
- Keep Windows 8 running smoothly and securely
- Troubleshoot problems and reset or recover your PC
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
GNOME 3 Application Development Beginner’s Guide
Windows 8.1 For Dummies