Teaching with Google Classroom
Page Count231 Pages
About the e-Book
Teaching with Google Classroom Pdf
Put Google Classroom to work while teaching your students and make your life easier
Google Classroom helps teachers bring their work online. According to Google Trends, it’s already bigger than Moodle after barely a year in the wild. This book is a complete start-to-finish guide for teachers using Google Classroom for the first time. It explains what Google Classroom is, what it can do, how to set it up, and how to use it to enhance student learning while making your life as a teacher easier. It shows you how to place resources and activities online, gather assignments, and develop group and individual activities. It’s not just a manual, you’ll also discover inspiring, easy ways to put Google Classroom to work for you and your class.
What you will learn
- Create a Google Classroom and add customized information for each individual class
- Add students to a Google Classroom
- Send announcements and questions to students
- Create, distribute, collect, and grade assignments through Google Classroom
- Add events to and share a Google Classroom’s calendar with parents
- Reuse posts, archive classrooms, and perform other administrative tasks in Google Classroom
- Use Google Docs Add-ons, and Google Chrome Webstore Apps and Extensions to enhance assignments
- Set up Google Classroom’s mobile app
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Beginning C++ Game Programming
Windows 10 All-In-One For Dummies