iOS 10 Programming Fundamentals with Swift
Page Count620 Pages
About the e-Book
iOS 10 Programming Fundamentals with Swift Pdf
Swift, Xcode, and Cocoa Basics
Move into iOS development by getting a firm grasp of its fundamentals, including the Xcode IDE, the Cocoa Touch framework, and Swift 3—the latest version of Apple’s acclaimed programming language. With this thoroughly updated guide, you’ll learn Swift’s object-oriented concepts, understand how to use Apple’s development tools, and discover how Cocoa provides the underlying functionality iOS apps need to have.
- Explore Swift’s object-oriented concepts: variables and functions, scopes and namespaces, object types and instances
- Become familiar with built-in Swift types such as numbers, strings, ranges, tuples, Optionals, arrays, dictionaries, and sets
- Learn how to declare, instantiate, and customize Swift object types: enums, structs, and classes
- Discover powerful Swift features such as protocols and generics
- Catch up on Swift 3 innovations: revised APIs, new Foundation bridged types, and more
- Tour the lifecycle of an Xcode project from inception to App Store—including Xcode’s new automatic code signing and debugging features
- Construct app interfaces with the nib editor, Interface Builder
- Understand Cocoa’s event-driven model and its major design patterns and features
- Find out how Swift communicates with Cocoa’s C and Objective-C APIs
Once you master the fundamentals, you’ll be ready to tackle the details of iOS app development with author Matt Neuburg’s companion guide, Programming iOS 10.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Learning PHP 7 High Performance
Bootstrap for ASP.NET MVC