Creating Mobile Apps with jQuery Mobile
Page Count254 Pages
About the e-Book
Creating Mobile Apps with jQuery Mobile Pdf
Be taught to make sensible, distinctive, real-world websites that span a wide range of industries and applied sciences with the world's hottest cell growth library
Creating Cellular Apps with jQuery Cellular displays the writer’s years of expertise and exposes each hidden secret which is able to ease your cell app growth. With only a smattering of design and consumer expertise thrown in, going by way of this guide will assist you to confidently say, “sure, I can do this.”.
We’ll begin out with efficient cell prototyping after which transfer on to the core of what each certainly one of your cell websites will want. Then, we’ll transfer on to the flowery stuff.
“Creating Cellular Apps with jQuery Cellular” will take your fundamental cell data and assist you make versatile, distinctive websites rapidly and simply.
What you'll be taught from this guide
- Be taught the artwork of prototyping jQuery Cellular as each design and gross sales techniques
- Get tips about making jQuery Cellular implementations look extra distinctive
- Combine with Google’s Analytics, Maps, and Feeds APIs
- Leverage HTML5 video and audio together with a jQuery Cellular participant interface
- Leverage client-side templating to render API outcomes from Twitter, Reddit, Flickr, and extra
- Verify and monitor the consumer’s place with Geolocation
- Auto validate your cell kinds with jQuery Validate on each page-by-page and multi-page views
- Use jQuery Cellular to create a full responsive internet design for photographers utilizing Photoswipe
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Reactive Java Programming
Certified OpenStack Administrator Study Guide