Yii Application Development Cookbook 3rd Edition
Page Count598 Pages
About the e-Book
Yii Application Development Cookbook 3rd Edition Pdf
Yii is a free, open source web application development framework written in PHP5 that promotes clean DRY design and encourages rapid development.
Learn how to use Yii2 efficiently through clear examples and core features, and see how to use tests, create reusable code snippets, core widgets, deployment, and more
This book provides you with a wide space for practice approaches and helps you to learn about the new Yii2 framework.
Understand the difference between the Yii 1.x.x versions using useful examples from real web applications
This book is a collection of Yii2 recipes. Each recipe is represented as a full and independent item, which showcases solutions from real web-applications. So you can easily reproduce them in your environment and learn Yii2 fast and without tears. All recipes are explained with step-by-step code examples and clear screenshots.
Yii2 is like a suit that looks great off the rack, but is also very easy to tailor to fit your needs. Virtually every component of the framework is extensible. This book will show how to use official extensions, extend any component, or write a new one.
This book will help you create modern web applications quickly, and make sure they perform well using examples and business logic from real life. You will deal with the Yii command line, migrations, and assets. You will learn about role-based access, security, and deployment. We'll show you how to easily get started, configure your environment, and be ready to write web applications efficiently and quickly.
What you will learn
- See the new version of the Yii2 framework and application development practices
- Write your applications more efficiently using shortcuts, Yii's core functionality, and the best practices in Web 2.0
- Get data from a database, and deal with Active Record, migrations, widgets, and core features
- Easily update your skills from the previous version of the framework
- Learn how to keep your application secure according to the general web application security principle "filter input, escape output.
- Write RESTfull Web Services using Yii2 and built-in features
- Correctly install and use official extensions in your projects
- Effectively create and implement your own Yii extension, and also ensure your extension is reusable and useful for the community
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Vulkan Programming Guide: The Official Guide to Learning Vulkan (OpenGL)
Data Science Programming in Python