Cardiovascular Physiology (Lange Medical Books) 8th Edition
Page Count304 Pages
About the e-Book
Cardiovascular Physiology (Lange Medical Books) 8th Edition Pdf
The best cardiovascular physiology text for USMLE and exam review
Cardiovascular Physiology is a concise and enjoyable way for you to gain a fundamental knowledge of the basic operating principles of the intact cardiovascular system and how those principles apply to clinical medicine. Succinct but thorough, it focuses on the facts and concepts you must know to get a solid "big picture" overview of how the cardiovascular system operates in normal and abnormal situations. No other text will prove more valuable in enhancing your ability to evaluate the myriad new information you will be exposed to throughout your career, than Cardiovascular Physiology.
- NEW Includes a "Perspectives" section in each chapter that identifies important unresolved issues
- Clarifies the details of physiologic mechanisms and their role in pathologic states
- Links cardiovascular physiology to diagnosis and treatment
- Summarizes key concepts at the end of each chapter
- Highlights must-know information with chapter objectives
- Reinforces learning with study questions at the end of each chapte
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Essentials of Medical Biochemistry - With Clinical Cases
The Atlas Of Emergency Medicine