Fast Facts About Substance Use Disorders
About the e-Book
Fast Facts About Substance Use Disorders Pdf
The only current resource for APPs caring for people with SUDs in clear, concise format
This greatly needed resource is the first to provide evidence-based information and strategies for APRNs and PAs who work with individuals with substance use disorders (SUDs). Written in a concise, bulleted style for easy access to critical information, the reference addresses often-undiagnosed medical and psychiatric conditions which may accompany SUDs and the ethical considerations of working with affected patients and families.
Written by noted substance abuse experts, the resource distills key information about SUDs, explaining what they are and what they are not, and the role of APPs in helping afflicted individuals to recover. It discusses how to identify SUDs regarding signs and symptoms, emergency response, and specific disorders. Also addressed is the use of pharmacology to treat SUDs including complementary and alternative medications, person-centered care for individuals with SUDs across the lifespan, and how to care for afflicted individuals in a variety of settings.
- Distills current, evidence-based information in a concise, bulleted, pocket-sized format
- Organized for quick access to information
- Delivers proven strategies for successful nursing interventions
- Defines substance abuse disorders across the lifespan
- Discusses how to de-stigmatize people with substance abuse disorders
- Explores legal and ethical implications surrounding provision of health care to patients with SUDs
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Heat Stress in Sport and Exercise
Policy and Politics for Nurses and Other Health Professionals