CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition Pdf
All the management and diagnosis strategies you need in the critical care environment
A Doody's Core Title for 2011!
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Critical Care delivers authoritative and clinically focused guidance in a concise, find-it-now format. Following the trusted LANGE approach, it includes a review of the etiology, relevant pathophysiology, and clinical symptoms as a prelude to diagnosis and treatment. Coverage includes everything from renal failure and surgical infections to coronary heart disease. There is a strong emphasis on evidence-based medicine throughout.
- Comprehensive overview of 39 key critical care topics, covering critical care basics, medical critical care, and the essentials of surgical critical care
- Valuable perspectives on the latest technologies, equipment, therapeutic strategies, and interventions
- Addresses common but difficult-to-diagnose critical care problems and delivers “approach to the patient” strategies
- NEW! Important treatment strategies for venous thromboembolism, acute respiratory distress syndrome, diabetic ketoacidosis, asthma, sepsis, and many more
- NEW! Current recommendations for deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis, transfusions, goal-directed therapy in sepsis, mechanical ventilation, use of pulmonary artery catheters, and glycemic control
- NEW! PMID numbers on all references for easy look-up
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Critical Care MCQs: A Companion for Intensive Care Exams