Handbook of Cancer Survivorship Care
Page Count256 Pages
About the e-Book
Handbook of Cancer Survivorship Care Pdf
Handbook of Cancer Survivorship Care serves as a practical and concise guide for the multidisciplinary management of cancer survivors. Nearly all of the chapters are authored by a team consisting of a seasoned oncologist and an experienced practitioner who provides direct services in survivorship care. Chapters reflect the importance of interdisciplinary collaboration and cover the high-yield pearls and clinical applications that lead to quality patient care outcomes. Part I discusses the basic concepts of survivorship care, models of care, and clinical tools while addressing late and long-term effects of treatment, screening methods for secondary or recurring tumors, and prevention of disease relapse. Part II includes chapters on cancers commonly seen in community practice, such as breast, prostate, lymphoma, and colorectal. Chapters in Part II provide clinical pearls and disease-specific background, a guide to disease surveillance, instructions for monitoring late effects, early detection tips, and information on psychosocial health, all to better direct clinical assessment and management. With cancer survivors an increasing segment of the healthcare population and survivorship care rapidly evolving, it is paramount that oncologists and other care providers are up-to-date on the clinical strategies, interventions, and recommendations for follow-up care. As a pocket-sized, quick reference, Handbook of Cancer Survivorship Care is an indispensable resource for any healthcare provider – including physicians, nurses, and other practitioners – seeing patients in remission; it covers the must-know points of clinical management and successfully carries over cutting-edge expertise into clinical practice whether it is used at the bedside or in the clinic.
- Includes practical guidance on challenging areas such as addressing psychosocial issues, establishing screening and prevention strategies, managing late effects in cancer survivors and many more
- Easy-to-read outline format makes referencing in the clinical setting quick and convenient
- Practical clinical vignettes with self-assessment Q&A accompany chapters in Part II
- Clinical pearls highlight survivorship guidelines and their application
- Provides management guidelines and detailed disease surveillance strategies for site-specific cancers
- Includes digital access to the e-book
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Basics (Kaplan Test Prep)
Introduction to Health Policy