Katzung & Trevor's Pharmacology Examination and Board Review 11th Edition
Page Count592 Pages
About the e-Book
Katzung & Trevor's Pharmacology Examination and Board Review 11th Edition Pdf
Excel on medical pharmacology course exams and the boards with the help of the world’s bestselling pharmacology review book!
More than 800 Q&A
From the authors of pharmacology’s most trusted textbook, Katzung & Trevor’s Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, this authoritative resource delivers a clear, concise review of fundamental concepts backed by more than 800 review questions and answers. The chapter-based approach facilitates use with course notes or larger texts.
Valuable learning aids include:
- Short discussion of the major concepts that underlie basic principles or specific drug groups in every chapter
- Explanatory figures and tables (many in full color) •
- Review questions followed by answers and explanations
- Overview diagrams visually organize drug groups and concepts
- A list of high-yield terms and definitions you need to know
- Skill Keeper Questions prompt you to review previous material to understand links between related topics
- A checklist of tasks you should be able to perform upon completion of each chapter
- Summary tables that list the important drugs and include key information about their mechanisms of action and effects, clinical uses, pharmacokinetics, drug interactions, and toxicities
- Two comprehensive 100-question examinations followed by the answer keys and explanations for the correct answers
- An appendix describing test-taking strategies for improving your test performance
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Neurosurgery Board Review
Clinical Virology Manual