Web Development with Bootstrap 4 and Angular 2 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Web Development with Bootstrap 4 and Angular 2 2nd Edition Pdf
Combine the power of Bootstrap 4 and Angular 2 to build cutting-edge web apps that truly stand out from the crowd
Two of the most popular frontend frameworks, Angular and Bootstrap, have undergone a major overhaul to embrace emerging web technologies so that developers can build cutting-edge web applications.
Inside this title you'll dive, fingers first, into the basics of both the tools, and once you're familiar with them, you'll move onto Bootstrap's new grid system and Angular's built-in directives. You'll then learn how to format output using Angular's pipes and how to make use of the built-in router to set up routes for all your components.
Webpack will be your buddy to wrap up your project. Then, after throwing in some SASS to make things pretty, you'll learn how to validate the forms you've built and debug your application. Finally, you'll go on to learn how to obtain smooth transitioning from Bootstrap to Angular and then how to hook up with a server and use Firebase as the persistence layer.
Once you're done with this book, you'll not only have a lovely little e-commerce application running, but you'll also take with you the confidence to innovate and build your own applications with ease.
What You Will Learn
- Develop Angular 2 single page applications using an ecosystem of helper tools
- Get familiar with Bootstrap’s new grid and helper classes
- Embrace TypeScript and ECMAScript 2015 to write more maintainable code
- Use custom directives for Bootstrap 4 with the ng2-bootstrap library
- Understand the component-oriented structure of Angular 2 and its Router
- Make use of the built-in HTTP library to work with API endpoints
- Use Observables and Streams to manage the app’s data and state
- Combine Angular 2 and Bootstrap 4 along with Firebase in the development of a solid example
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
MEAN Web Development