Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server 2016
Page Count880 Pages
About the e-Book
Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Pdf
Distribute Actionable, Timely BI with Microsoft® SQL Server® 2016 and Power BI
Drive better, faster, more informed decision making across your organization using theexpert tips and best practices featured in this hands-on guide. , Fourth Edition, shows, step-by-step, how to distribute high-performance, custom analytics to users enterprise-wide. Discover how to build BI Semantic Models, create data marts and OLAP cubes, write MDX and DAX scripts, and share insights using Microsoft client tools. The book includes coverage of self-service business intelligence with Power BI.
• Understand the goals and components of successful BI
• Build data marts, OLAP cubes, and Tabular models
• Load and cleanse data with SQL Server Integration Services
• Manipulate and analyze data using MDX and DAX scripts and queries
• Work with SQL Server Analysis Services and the BI Semantic Model
• Author interactive reports using SQL Server Data Tools
• Create KPIs and digital dashboards
• Implement time-based analytics
• Embed data model content in custom applications using ADOMD.NET
• Use Power BI to gather, model, and visualize data in a self-service environment
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Basics of Process Improvement
Security and Privacy in the Digital Era (Vol)