Building Applications with Scala
Page Count413 Pages
About the e-Book
Building Applications with Scala Pdf
Write modern, scalable, and reactive applications with the power of Scala
Scala is known for incorporating both object-oriented and functional programming into a concise and extremely powerful package. However, creating an app in Scala can get a little tricky because of the complexity the language has. This book will help you dive straight into app development by creating a real, reactive, and functional application. We will provide you with practical examples and instructions using a hands-on approach that will give you a firm grounding in reactive functional principles.
The book will take you through all the fundamentals of app development within Scala as you build an application piece by piece. We’ve made sure to incorporate everything you need from setting up to building reports and scaling architecture. This book also covers the most useful tools available in the Scala ecosystem, such as Slick, Play, and Akka, and a whole lot more. It will help you unlock the secrets of building your own up-to-date Scala application while maximizing performance and scalability.
What You Will Learn
- Use Akka to create a chat service for your app
- Equip yourself with the techniques and tools to build reports and build database persistence with Scala and Slick
- Develop a customer-facing Rest API that makes use of Scala and Spray
- Make use of the Scala web development principles and scale up the architecture of your application
- Get familiar with the core principles and concepts of Functional Programming
- Use the Play framework to create models, controllers, and views
- Develop reactive backing frameworks by writing code with RxScala
- Discover what proper testing entails with Scala using behavior-driven development
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
A Beginner's Guide to 2D Platform Games with Unity
Learn WPF MVVM - XAML, C# and the MVVM pattern