IP Design for Mobile Networks
About the e-Book
IP Design for Mobile Networks Pdf
Revolutionizing the architecture and implementation of mobile networks
As the cellular world and the Internet converge, mobile networks are transitioning from circuit to packet and the Internet Protocol (IP) is now recognized as the fundamental building block for all next-generation communication networks. The all-IP vision provides the flexibility to deliver cost-effective services and applications that meet the evolving needs of mobile users. RF engineers, mobile network designers, and system architects will be expected to have an understanding of IP fundamentals and how their role in delivering the end-to-end system is crucial for delivering the all-IP vision that makes the Internet accessible anytime, anywhere.
IP Design for Mobile Networks discusses proper IP design theory to effectively plan and implement your next-generation mobile network so that IP integrates all aspects of the network. The book outlines, from both a standards and a design theory perspective, both the current and target state of mobile networks, and the technology enablers that will assist the migration. This IP transition begins with function-specific migrations of specific network domains and ends with an end-to-end IP network for radio, transport, and service delivery. The book introduces many concepts to give you exposure to the key technology trends and decision points affecting today’s mobile operators.
The book is divided into three parts:
- Part I provides an overview of how IP is being integrated into mobile systems, including radio systems and cellular networks.
- Part II provides an overview of IP, the technologies used for transport and connectivity of today’s cellular networks, and how the mobile core is evolving to encompass IP technologies.
- Part III provides an overview of the end-to-end services network based on IP, including context awareness and services.
- Presents an overview of what mobile networks look like today–including protocols used, transport technologies, and how IP is being used for specific functions in mobile networks
- Provides an all-inclusive reference manual for IP design theory as related to the broader application of IP for mobile networks
- Imparts a view of upcoming trends in mobility standards to better prepare a network evolution plan for IP-based mobile networks
This book is part of the Networking Technology Series from Cisco Press®, which offers networking professionals valuable information for constructing efficient networks, understanding new technologies, and building successful careers.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
CCNA Voice Study Guide
Mastering CentOS 7 Linux Server