Inderbir Singh's Human Embryology 11th Edition
Page Count351 Pages
About the e-Book
Inderbir Singh's Human Embryology 11th Edition Pdf
A complete new outlook to the book with thorough revision and updation of all the chapters.
• The book presents essential concepts in human development for medical students.
• Each chapter opens with highlights followed by various descriptions of the normal development of particular systems in a systematic manner.
• New chapters on:
1. Genetics and molecular biology in embryology
2. Skeletal system and muscular system
3. Clinical applications of embryology
4. Embryology ready reckoner
• Richly illustrated with simplified figures, 3D images and modification to existing figures.
• Addition of detailed explanation for all the images.
• Tables and flowcharts for easy understanding.
• Clinical images of various fetal anomalies.
• Clinical correlations have been added and highlighted in separate boxes to enhance the clinical concepts of the students.
• Molecular and genetic basis of development of a system presented in every chapter in tabular format.
• Incorporation of case scenarios with embryological explanation for each chapter.
• Review questions provided at the end of each chapter for self-assessment
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Practical Textbook of Biochemistry for Medical Students
Introduction to Clinical Infectious Diseases: A Problem-Based Approach