R for Data Science: Import, Tidy, Transform, Visualize, and Model Data
About the e-Book
R for Data Science: Import, Tidy, Transform, Visualize, and Model Data Pdf
What exactly is data science? With this book, you’ll gain a clear understanding of this discipline for discovering natural laws in the structure of data. Along the way, you’ll learn how to use the versatile R programming language for data analysis.
Whenever you measure the same thing twice, you get two results—as long as you measure precisely enough. This phenomenon creates uncertainty and opportunity. Author Garrett Grolemund, Master Instructor at RStudio, shows you how data science can help you work with the uncertainty and capture the opportunities.
You’ll learn about:
- Data Wrangling—how to manipulate datasets to reveal new information
- Data Visualization—how to create graphs and other visualizations
- Exploratory Data Analysis—how to find evidence of relationships in your measurements
- Modelling—how to derive insights and predictions from your data
- Inference—how to avoid being fooled by data analyses that cannot provide foolproof results
- Through the course of the book, you’ll also learn about the statistical worldview, a way of seeing the world that permits understanding in the face of uncertainty, and simplicity in the face of complexity.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
BlitzMax for Absolute Beginners
Learning OpenCV 3