OCP 12c Upgrade 1Z0-060 Exam Guide
About the e-Book
OCP 12c Upgrade 1Z0-060 Exam Guide Pdf
Your ultimate guide to passing the OCP 12c Upgrade 1Z0-060 Exam
This guide will get Oracle admins up to date with the latest developments in Oracle 12c. It includes all the necessary information that you need to implement in your existing systems.
All of the information in this book has been handpicked to help you study for the Oracle 12c upgrade exam. Each chapter has been written with the objective of helping you pass this exam with ease. Content in this book is aligned with the objectives of the exam, making it really easy to follow the course content. Every example mentioned in this book has been tried and tested in actual environment. Real-world examples will help you learn about new features such as multitenant containers database architecture, managing containers, pluggable databases, database administration enhancements, database auditing, tuning, backup, and flashback enhancements.
You will also learn about storage enhancements, security updates, tuning, troubleshooting, and backup enhancements. This book also covers section 2 of the exam course making this book a complete guide for passing OCP 12c upgrade exam 1Z0-060.
What You Will Learn
- All of the new features of the Oracle 12c database that you are required to know for the OCP Upgrade Exam 1Z0-060
- New multitenant architecture introduced in Oracle 12c and how it works
- Monitor complex database operations and use the new enhanced SQL tuning features to tune bad SQLs
- Manage data over time using information life cycle management
- Make your data more secure by implementing new enhanced auditing
- Learn new security features and how to implement encryption to secure your data
- Explore how backup and flashback works with new multitenant architecture
- Performance management techniques that will analyze and tune your database
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Spring MVC: Designing Real-World Web Applications