WebSocket: Lightweight Client-Server Communications
Page Count144 Pages
About the e-Book
WebSocket: Lightweight Client-Server Communications Pdf
Until recently, creating desktop-like applications in the browser meant using inefficient Ajax or Comet technologies to communicate with the server. With this practical guide, you’ll learn how to use WebSocket, a protocol that enables the client and server to communicate with each other on a single connection simultaneously. No more asynchronous communication or long polling!
- Learn how to use WebSocket API events, messages, attributes, and methods within your client application
- Build bi-directional chat applications on the client and server with WebSocket as the communication layer
- Create a subprotocol over WebSocket for STOMP 1.0, the Simple Text Oriented Messaging Protocol
- Use options for older browsers that don’t natively support WebSocket
- Protect your WebSocket application against various attack vectors with TLS and other tools
- Debug applications by learning aspects of the WebSocket lifecycle
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Software Development Metrics
The Well-Grounded Rubyist