Page Count330 Pages
About the e-Book
• Explore the new ES6 syntax, the event loop, and asynchronous programming
• Learn the test-driven development approach when building apps
What you will learn
• Examine major features in ES6 and implement those features to build applications
• Create promise and callback handlers to work with asynchronous processes
• Develop asynchronous flows using Promise chaining and async/await syntax
• List the benefits and drawbacks of functional programming compared to other styles
• Construct applications with the Node.js backend framework and the React frontend framework
Who this book is for
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Mastering Adobe Captivate 2019
Learning PostgreSQL 11