Android Things Quick Start Guide
Page Count192 Pages
About the e-Book
Android Things Quick Start Guide Pdf
Android Things is the new Android based Operating System for the Internet of Things. With this book you will learn the core concepts by running code examples on different peripherals.
• No previous knowledge of IoT or microcontrollers required.
• Hands-On with simple code and plenty of examples.
• Use Kotlin to write simpler and more readable code
Android Things is the IoT platform made by Google, based on Android. It allows us to build smart devices in a simple and convenient way, leveraging on the Android ecosystem tools and libraries, while letting Google take care of security updates.
This book takes you through the basics of IoT and smart devices. It will help you to interact with common IoT device components and learn the underlying protocols. For a simple setup, we will be using Rainbow HAT so that we don't need to do any wiring.
In the first chapter, you will learn about the Android Things platform, the design concepts behind it, and how it relates to other IoT frameworks. We will look at the Developer Kits and learn how to install Android Things on them by creating a simple project.
Later, we will explore the real power of Android Things, learning how to make a UI, designing and communicating with companion apps in different ways, showcasing a few libraries. We will demonstrate libraries and you will see how powerful the Android Things operating system is.
What you will learn
• Understand key design concepts of Android Things and its advantages
• Set up an Android Things Developer Kit
• Interact with all the components of Rainbow HAT
• Understand how peripheral protocols work (GPIO, PWM, I2C, and SPI)
• Implement best practices of how to handle IoT peripherals with in terms Android Things
• Develop techniques for building companion apps for your devices
Who this book is for
This book is for developers who have a basic knowledge of Android and want to start using the Android Things developer kit.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Hands-On Data Science with the Command Line
Mastering Machine Learning with R