Hands-On Deep Learning with Apache Spark
Page Count322 Pages
About the e-Book
Hands-On Deep Learning with Apache Spark Pdf
Speed up the design and implementation of deep learning solutions using Apache Spark
• Explore the world of distributed deep learning with Apache Spark
• Train neural networks with deep learning libraries such as BigDL and TensorFlow
• Develop Spark deep learning applications to intelligently handle large and complex datasets
Deep learning is a subset of machine learning where datasets with several layers of complexity can be processed. Hands-On Deep Learning with Apache Spark addresses the sheer complexity of technical and analytical parts and the speed at which deep learning solutions can be implemented on Apache Spark.
The book starts with the fundamentals of Apache Spark and deep learning. You will set up Spark for deep learning, learn principles of distributed modeling, and understand different types of neural nets. You will then implement deep learning models, such as convolutional neural networks (CNNs), recurrent neural networks (RNNs), and long short-term memory (LSTM) on Spark.
As you progress through the book, you will gain hands-on experience of what it takes to understand the complex datasets you are dealing with. During the course of this book, you will use popular deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Deeplearning4j, and Keras to train your distributed models.
By the end of this book, you'll have gained experience with the implementation of your models on a variety of use cases.
What you will learn
• Understand the basics of deep learning
• Set up Apache Spark for deep learning
• Understand the principles of distribution modeling and different types of neural networks
• Obtain an understanding of deep learning algorithms
• Discover textual analysis and deep learning with Spark
• Use popular deep learning frameworks, such as Deeplearning4j, TensorFlow, and Keras
• Explore popular deep learning algorithms
Who this book is for
If you are a Scala developer, data scientist, or data analyst who wants to learn how to use Spark for implementing efficient deep learning models, Hands-On Deep Learning with Apache Spark is for you. Knowledge of the core machine learning concepts and some exposure to Spark will be helpful.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Hands-On Full-Stack Web Development with GraphQL and React
Professional SQL Server High Availability and Disaster Recovery