Hands-On Reactive Programming with Clojure 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Hands-On Reactive Programming with Clojure 2nd Edition Pdf
Learn how to use RxClojure to deal with stateful computations
• Leverage the features of Functional Reactive Programming using Clojure
• Create dataflow-based systems that are the building blocks of Reactive Programming
• Use different Functional Reactive Programming frameworks, techniques, and patterns to solve real-world problems
Reactive Programming is central to many concurrent systems, and can help make the process of developing highly concurrent, event-driven, and asynchronous applications simpler and less error-prone.
This book will allow you to explore Reactive Programming in Clojure 1.9 and help you get to grips with some of its new features such as transducers, reader conditionals, additional string functions, direct linking, and socket servers. Hands-On Reactive Programming with Clojure starts by introducing you to Functional Reactive Programming (FRP) and its formulations, as well as showing you how it inspired Compositional Event Systems (CES). It then guides you in understanding Reactive Programming as well as learning how to develop your ability to work with time-varying values thanks to examples of reactive applications implemented in different frameworks. You'll also gain insight into some interesting Reactive design patterns such as the simple component, circuit breaker, request-response, and multiple-master replication. Finally, the book introduces microservices-based architecture in Clojure and closes with examples of unit testing frameworks.
By the end of the book, you will have gained all the knowledge you need to create applications using different Reactive Programming approaches.
What you will learn
• Understand how to think in terms of time-varying values and event streams
• Create, compose, and transform observable sequences using Reactive extensions
• Build a CES framework from scratch using core.async as its foundation
• Develop a simple ClojureScript game using Reagi
• Integrate Om and RxJS in a web application
• Implement a reactive API in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Discover helpful approaches to backpressure and error handling
• Get to grips with futures and their applications
Who this book is for
If you're interested in using Reactive Programming to build asynchronous and concurrent applications, this is the book for you. Basic knowledge of Clojure programming is necessary to understand the concepts covered in this book.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Hands-On Serverless Deep Learning with TensorFlow and AWS Lambda
Hands-On Microservices with Rust