Hands-On Functional Programming with TypeScript
Page Count210 Pages
About the e-Book
Hands-On Functional Programming with TypeScript Pdf
Discover the power of functional programming, lazy evaluation, monads, concurrency, and immutability to create succinct and expressive implementations
• Get a solid understanding of how to apply functional programming concepts in TypeScript
• Explore TypeScript runtime features such as event loop, closures, and Prototypes
• Gain deeper knowledge on the pros and cons of TypeScript
The book will help you understand the pros, cons, and core principles of functional programming in TypeScript. It will explain higher order functions, referential transparency, functional composition, and monads with the help of effective code examples. Using TypeScript as a functional programming language, you'll also be able to brush up on your knowledge of applying functional programming techniques, including currying, laziness, and immutability, to real-world scenarios.
By the end of this book, you will be confident when it comes to using core functional and reactive programming techniques to help you build effective applications with TypeScript.
What you will learn
• Understand the pros and cons of functional programming
• Delve into the principles, patterns, and best practices of functional and reactive programming
• Use lazy evaluation to improve the performance of applications
• Explore functional optics with Ramda
• Gain insights into category theory functional data structures such as Functors and Monads
• Use functions as values, so that they can be passed as arguments to other functions
Who this book is for
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
React Native Cookbook
Tableau 2019.x Cookbook