React Native Cookbook 2nd Edition
Page Count618 Pages
About the e-Book
React Native Cookbook 2nd Edition Pdf
Improve your React Native mobile development skills or transition from web development to mobile development with this practical solution-packed guide
• Learn strategies and techniques to face challenges in React Native mobile development head-on
• Leverage the best ways to use iOS and Android for React Native development while maximizing code reuse and cohesion
• Build engaging, performant user experiences with React Native
If you are a developer looking to create mobile applications with maximized code reusability and minimized cost, then React Native is here to help. With this practical guide, you will be able to build attractive UIs, tackle common mobile development-related issues, and achieve improved performance in mobile environments.
This book starts with common techniques for React Native customization and helps you set up your development platforms. Over the course of the book, a wide variety of step-by-step recipes are designed with both built-in React Native and custom third-party components that you will create, style, and animate. You will create real-world browser-based authentication, build a fully functional audio player, and integrate with Google maps. You will also explore different strategies for working with data, including leveraging the popular Redux library and optimizing your app's dataflow. You will then get an introduction to writing native device functionality for new and already existing native projects.
Finally, you will learn how app deployment works, and tips and tricks for writing performant code. By the end of the book, you'll have gained enough knowledge to build full iOS and Android applications using React Native.
What you will learn
• Build UI features and components using React Native
• Create advanced animations for UI components
• Develop universal apps that run on phones and tablets
• Leverage Redux to manage application flow and data
• Expose both custom native UI components and application logic to React Native
• Employ open-source third-party plugins to create React Native apps more efficiently
Who this book is for
While React Native development can be done on a Windows machine, certain aspects, such as running your apps on iOS devices and in the iOS simulator, or editing native code with Xcode, can only be done with a Mac.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Hands-On High Performance Programming with Qt 5
Hands-On Functional Programming with TypeScript