Hands-On High Performance Programming with Qt 5
Page Count384 Pages
About the e-Book
Hands-On High Performance Programming with Qt 5 Pdf
Build efficient and fast Qt applications, target performance problems, and discover solutions to refine your code
• Build efficient and concurrent applications in Qt to create cross-platform applications
• Identify performance bottlenecks and apply the correct algorithm to improve application performance
• Delve into parallel programming and memory management to optimize your code
Achieving efficient code through performance tuning is one of the key challenges faced by many programmers. This book looks at Qt programming from a performance perspective. You'll explore the performance problems encountered when using the Qt framework and means and ways to resolve them and optimize performance.
The book highlights performance improvements and new features released in Qt 5.9, Qt 5.11, and 5.12 (LTE). You'll master general computer performance best practices and tools, which can help you identify the reasons behind low performance, and the most common performance pitfalls experienced when using the Qt framework. In the following chapters, you'll explore multithreading and asynchronous programming with C++ and Qt and learn the importance and efficient use of data structures. You'll also get the opportunity to work through techniques such as memory management and design guidelines, which are essential to improve application performance. Comprehensive sections that cover all these concepts will prepare you for gaining hands-on experience of some of Qt's most exciting application fields - the mobile and embedded development domains.
By the end of this book, you'll be ready to build Qt applications that are more efficient, concurrent, and performance-oriented in nature
What you will learn
• Understand classic performance best practices
• Get to grips with modern hardware architecture and its performance impact
• Implement tools and procedures used in performance optimization
• Grasp Qt-specific work techniques for graphical user interface (GUI) and platform programming
• Make Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) performant and use the relevant Qt classes
• Discover the improvements Qt 5.9 (and the upcoming versions) holds in store
• Explore Qt's graphic engine architecture, strengths, and weaknesses
Who this book is for
This book is designed for Qt developers who wish to build highly performance applications for desktop and embedded devices. Programming Experience with C++ is required.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Hands-On Embedded Programming with C++17
React Native Cookbook