Big Data: A Tutorial-Based Approach
Page Count202 Pages
About the e-Book
Big Data: A Tutorial-Based Approach Pdf
Big Data: A Tutorial-Based Approach explores the tools and techniques used to bring about the marriage of structured and unstructured data. It focuses on Hadoop Distributed Storage and MapReduce Processing by implementing (i) Tools and Techniques of Hadoop Eco System, (ii) Hadoop Distributed File System Infrastructure, and (iii) efficient MapReduce processing. The book includes Use Cases and Tutorials to provide an integrated approach that answers the ‘What’, ‘How’, and ‘Why’ of Big Data.
- Identifies the primary drivers of Big Data
- Walks readers through the theory, methods and technology of Big Data
- Explains how to handle the 4 V’s of Big Data in order to extract value for better business decision making
- Shows how and why data connectors are critical and necessary for Agile text analytics
- Includes in-depth tutorials to perform necessary set-ups, installation, configuration and execution of important tasks
- Explains the command line as well as GUI interface to a powerful data exchange tool between Hadoop and legacy r-dbms databases
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
AWS for Developers For Dummies
Cyber Operations: Building, Defending, and Attacking