Learning Java by Building Android Games 2nd Edition
Page Count774 Pages
About the e-Book
Learning Java by Building Android Games 2nd Edition Pdf
Android is one of the most popular mobile operating systems. It uses the most popular programming language, Java, as the primary language for building apps of all types. Unlike others, this book doesn't assume that youthat you already have Java proficiency.
This new and expanded second edition of Learning Java by Building Android Games teaches you to build Android games from scratch. The difficulty level will grow steadily as you explore key Java topics, such as variables, loops, and design patterns, including code and examples that are written for Java 9 and Android P.At each stage, you will put what you've learned into practice by developing a game. You will build games such as Minesweeper, Retro Pong, and Classic Snake. In the concluding chapters, you will create a time-trial, open-world platform game.
By the end of the book, you will not only have grasped Java and Android but will also have developed 6 cool games for the Android platform.
What you will learn:
- Set up a game development environment in Android Studio
- Implement screen locking, screen rotation, and play sound effects
- Respond to a player's touch and program intelligent enemies
- Learn game development concepts, such as collision detection, animating sprite sheets, and simple tracking
- Animate objects at 60 frames per second (FPS) and manage multiple independent objects using object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Understand the essentials of game programming, such as design patterns and entity-component patterns
- Use the Android and Sound Pool APIs, and learn to detect version number
- Build a side-scrolling shooter and an open world 2D platformer using advanced OOP concepts and programming patterns
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Big Data Processing With Hadoop
Head First Kotlin: A Brain-Friendly Guide