Ray Tracing Gems
Page Count607 Pages
About the e-Book
Ray Tracing Gems Pdf
This book is a must-have for anyone serious about rendering in real time. With the announcement of new ray tracing APIs and hardware to support them, developers can easily create real-time applications with ray tracing as a core component. As ray tracing on the GPU becomes faster, it will play a more central role in real-time rendering. Ray Tracing Gems provides key building blocks for developers of games, architectural applications, visualizations, and more. Experts in rendering share their knowledge by explaining everything from nitty-gritty techniques that will improve any ray tracer to mastery of the new capabilities of current and future hardware.
What you'll learn:
- The latest ray tracing techniques for developing real-time applications in multiple domains
- Guidance, advice, and best practices for rendering applications with Microsoft DirectX Raytracing (DXR)
- How to implement high-performance graphics for interactive visualizations, games, simulations, and more
Who this book is for:
- Developers who are looking to leverage the latest APIs and GPU technology for real-time rendering and ray tracing
- Students looking to learn about best practices in these areas
- Enthusiasts who want to understand and experiment with their new GPUs
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Cryptocurrency Investing For Dummies
Testing Vue.js Applications