Swift 3 for Absolute Beginners 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Swift 3 for Absolute Beginners 3rd Edition Pdf
- Use Swift Playgrounds to learn iOS development quickly
- Learn about Swift classes, properties, and functions
- How to write iPhone and Apple Watch apps from scratch
- Introduction to Homekit and Internet of Things
This book is perfect for those with no programming background, those with some programming experience but no object-oriented experience, or those that have a great idea for an app but haven’t programmed since school, and it is now updated for Swift 3.
Gary Bennett and Brad Lees are full-time professional iOS developers and have developed a broad spectrum of apps for Fortune 500 companies. The authors have taken their combined 12 years of writing apps, teaching online iOS courses, the experience from their first three iOS books, along with their online instruction and free online forum at XcelMe.com to create an excellent training book.
Many people have a difficult time believing they can learn to write iOS apps or just staying motivated through learning the process. This book, along with the free, live online training sessions, will help readers stay motivated and overcome obstacles while they learn to be great iOS developers.
What you’ll learn
- Using Swift Playgrounds to learn iOS development quickly
- What is Object Oriented Programming
- What are Swift classes, properties, and functions
- Proper user interface and user experience design
- Swift data types: integers, floats, strings, booleans
- How to use Swift data collections: arrays and dictionaries
- Boolean logic, comparing data, and flow control
- Writing iPhone and Watch apps from scratch
- Introduction to HealthKit
- Who this book is for
This book is for anyone who wants to learn to develop apps for the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, and Watch using the Swift programming language. No previous programming experience is necessary.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Deploying Rails with Docker, Kubernetes and ECS
PHP Objects, Patterns, and Practice (2017)