Mastering iOS 10 Programming
Page Count614 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering iOS 10 Programming Pdf
Unlock the full potential of iOS 10 programming with Swift 3.0 to build rich and powerful applications
With usage of apps growing rapidly, mobile application development has become the most sought-after skill set. Within the mobile market, iOS commands a massive presence and is a highly lucrative platform. The goal of our book is to help you become a professional developer by unleashing the full potential of iOS 10 to build applications.
Written with the latest Swift version and following the latest Swift API design guidelines, you won’t just learn how to program for iOS 10—you’ll also learn how to write beautiful, readable, and maintainable Swift code that’s in line with the industry’s best-practices. The progression of the book reflects the real-world development flow: it will quickly brush on the essentials at the beginning and then move on to the advanced concepts crucial to building powerful applications.
Within the book, you will build a couple of small applications that resemble applications you might want to build in the real world. You will be reading a mix of thorough background information and practical examples, so you’ll know how to make use of a certain technique right away while you also get a great understanding of the how and why.
What You Will Learn
- Write beautiful Swift code with Protocol-Oriented Programming and best practices
- Create rich views and layouts with responsive animations and transitions.
- Handle data, both from the web and offline
- Integrate with iOS and improve the user experience with app extensions
- Make sure that your app is of outstanding quality with XCTest
- Measure and improve performance by using Xcode Instruments
- Embrace the latest extension features in iOS 10 such as the new rich notifications, SiriKit, and iMessage
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Spark for Data Science Cookbook
VFX Fundamentals: Visual Special Effects Using Fusion 8.0