Microsoft Word 2016 In 90 Pages
Page Count108 Pages
About the e-Book
Microsoft Word 2016 In 90 Pages Pdf
MICROSOFT WORD 2016 IN 90 PAGES guides you through the process of creating professional-looking documents. With step-by-step instructions, screenshots, and tables detailing Word commands and features, you will be immediately on track to making the most impact. Look inside to learn how to:
- Create and format a document using practices that optimize layout and design.
- Improve your message with Word’s spelling checker and thesaurus.
- Clarify your ideas with bulleted and numbered lists.
- Use tables to easily sort data and make calculations.
- Display page numbers, titles, and other information in headers and footers.
- Learn about using outlines and the Navigation pane for making document development easier.
- Insert pictures and then size, rotate, crop, and edit images.
- Convey your message through shapes, WordArt, SmartArt, charts, and text boxes.
- Master mail merge to generate personalized documents, envelopes, and labels.
- Include long document features such as a table of contents, bookmarks, cover pages, and bibliographies.
- Collaborate with others on document development with the Track Changes feature.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Autodesk Inventor Programming In C++
Drupal fastest way to be a professional web developer in hours