Sergey's HTML5 & CSS3: Quick Reference 2nd Edition
Page Count218 Pages
About the e-Book
Sergey's HTML5 & CSS3: Quick Reference 2nd Edition Pdf
This book is updated in July 2015. The update includes HTML 5.1 beta & CSS4 (Level 4) coverage, such as NEW: 7 elements, 22 attributes, 25 CSS selectors, 42 properties. This is the first ever book with HTML5.1 coverage. Note, that the third party sellers may not have the latest version.
This book is also available in electronic formats (older 2012 version):
- Apple iPad ebook - itunes.apple.com/dk/book/id941560685
- Google PDF ebook - books.google.com/books?id=iYKOMQEACAAJ
HTML and CSS are the most essential and fundamental web languages, which provide the foundation for the vast majority of web sites and web applications. HTML5 is on track to become the future of the web, offering simple plug-in free Rich Internet Application capabilities, easier development, and enhanced user experience.
This book is an essential technical dictionary for professional web designers and developers, conveniently summarizing over 3000 pages of (X)HTML5 and CSS3 specifications and covering the most common and fundamental concepts and specs, including tags, attributes, values, objects, properties, methods, events, and APIs. Topics include:
- Introduction to HTML5
- HTML5 and XTML5 syntax rules
- Document semantic structure
- Complete reference to HTML5 Elements and
- Attributes including Web Forms 2.0
- Global attributes and events
- A complete summary of CSS3 properties
- HTML5 APIs, including Canvas, SVG, Video, Audio, Web Workers, Web Sockets, Microdata, Geolocation, Web Storage and more.
- The author's goal was to create a one-stop resource reference source which is comprehensive but still concise, simple, easy-to-read, and structured. This is the world's first HTML5 reference-style book. This is also the first book with XHTML5 coverage.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems
Applied Text Analysis with Python