Getting StartED with Windows 7
Page Count412 Pages
About the e-Book
Getting StartED with Windows 7 Pdf
Windows 7 is the best release of Windows yet. It's easier to use, more fun, and is a worthwhile jump from Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Getting Started with Windows 7 is written for new and experienced computer users alike:
· Provides an easy-to-read style and tone without overwhelming technical jargon;
· Walks through common and uncommon tasks with step-by-step procedures, including over 300 screen shots and figures;
· Includes ExplainED, AdvancED, and LinkED tips for additional explanations, handy tips, and related information;
· Explains how to protect yourself and your computer with User Accounts, Security, Backup and Recovery, and good practices;
· Helps you move from earlier versions of Windows to Windows 7, by exploring the improved navigation and desktop, personalization features, and easy migration from an older computer using the Windows Easy Transfer;
· Explains how to set up your own Home Network to share files, storage, printers, and Internet access between Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista computers; connect Windows 7 computers with each other using HomeGroup.
Learn and use Windows 7 with confidence. These chapters will get you up and running in no time:
Chapter 1 Navigating Windows 7
Chapter 2 Managing User Accounts
Chapter 3 Working with Files and Folders
Chapter 4 Personalizing Windows
Chapter 5 Fixing Problems from A to Ctrl+Z
Chapter 6 Protecting Your Data
Chapter 7 Creating a Home Network
Chapter 8 Using Windows 7 Programs
Chapter 9 Safeguarding Your Computer
Chapter 10 Moving Files and Settings to Your Windows 7 Computer
If you've made the jump from Windows XP or Vista, or you are considering it, Getting Started with Windows 7 is your guide to success with Windows.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Textbook of Endodontology
Welding for Dummies