Endovascular and Hybrid Therapies for Structural Heart and Aortic Disease
Page Count302 Pages
About the e-Book
Endovascular and Hybrid Therapies for Structural Heart and Aortic Disease Pdf
Saves Time and Effort
Find everything you need on the most advanced treatments for aortic and structural heart disease in one easy-to-reference book - Procedure videos included
Percutaneous valve repair and replacement is one of the hottest topics in interventional cardiology. Substantial research has underscored the efficacy of emergent minimally-invasive procedures, and as a result percutaneous techniques are rapidly displacing surgical options as the treatment of choice for patients with aortic and structural heart disease.
Until now, you have been forced to gather information about the latest advances in endovascular and hybrid therapies in piecemeal fashion, via journal articles or by attending seminars on individual techniques.
Now, for the first time, you can get everything you need to add new techniques to your repertoire or achieve true mastery of procedures you have already begun to practice in one convenient book.
Master Leading-Edge Therapies
Practical, Step-by-Step Guide to the Latest Endovascular and Hybrid Techniques
Edited by two of the most experienced practitioners in the field, Endovascular and Hybrid Therapies for Structural Heart and Aortic Disease covers everything interventionalists, radiologists, cardiac sugeons, and vascular surgeons need to know to master leading-edge therapies, including:
- Equipment selection and preparation
- Expert tips and tricks on individual therapies
- Use of advanced imaging modalities like CT and real-time MRI
- Optimal management of complications and proper patient follow-up
- A review of the pertinent anatomy, information on patient evaluation
- Complex procedures and possible complications
- Essential hot topics: Hybrid Endovascular Aortic Arch Surgery, Technique of Thoracic Endografting for Thoracic Aneurysm using the Approved Gore TAG Device, Endovascular Robotics for Complex Aortic Intervention, and Transcatheter Closure of Mitral and Aortic Paravalvular Leaks, and more!
Plus, each chapter is fully illustrated in color, and a companion website includes video clips of procedures covered in the text.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Osteoclasts: Cell Biology, Functions and Related Diseases
Prognostics and Health Management