The Self-taught Programmer: The Definitive Guide to Programming Professionally
Page Count265 Pages
About the e-Book
The Self-taught Programmer: The Definitive Guide to Programming Professionally Pdf
I am a self-taught programmer. After a year of self-study, I was able to land a job as a software engineer II at eBay. Once I got there, I realized I was severely under-prepared. I was overwhelmed by the amount of things I needed to know but hadn't learned yet. My journey learning to program, and my experience at my first job as a software engineer were the inspiration for this book.
This book is not just about learning to program; although you will learn to code. It's about all the other things you need to know to program professionally that classes and books do not teach you. It's a roadmap, a guide to take you from writing your first program to passing your first technical interview. I divided the book into six sections:
1. Learn to program in Python 3 and build your first program.
2. Learn Object-oriented programming and create a powerful Python program to get you hooked.
3. Learn to use tools like Git, Bash, package managers and regular expressions.
4. Study Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms.
5. Learn best coding practices.
6. Finish with tips for working with a team and landing a programming job.
The path is there. Will you take it?
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Android Application Development in Detail
Software Quality. Increasing Value in Software and Systems Development