Xamarin 4.x Cross-Platform Application Development 3rd Edition
Page Count166 Pages
About the e-Book
Xamarin 4.x Cross-Platform Application Development 3rd Edition Pdf
Develop powerful cross-platform applications with Xamarin
Xamarin is a leading cross-platform application development tool used by top companies such as Coca-Cola, Honeywell, and Alaska Airlines to build apps. Version 4 features significant updates to the platform including the release of Xamarin.Forms 2.0 and improvements have been made to the iOS and Android designers. Xamarin was acquired by Microsoft so it is now a part of the Visual Studio family.
This book will show you how to build applications for iOS, Android, and Windows. You will be walked through the process of creating an application that comes complete with a back-end web service and native features such as GPS location, camera, push notifications, and other core features. Additionally, you’ll learn how to use external libraries with Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms to create user interfaces. This book also provides instructions for Visual Studio and Windows.
This edition has been updated with new screenshots and detailed steps to provide you with a holistic overview of the new features in Xamarin 4.
What You Will Learn
- Apple’s MVC design pattern
- The Android activity lifecycle
- Share C# code across platforms and call native Objective-C or Java libraries from C#
- Create a real web service back end in Windows Azure using SQL Azure as database storage
- Set up third-party libraries such as NuGet and Objective Sharpie in many different ways, and port a desktop .NET library to Xamarin
- Use Xamarin.Mobile for camera, contacts, and location
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Android Design Patterns and Best Practices
Case Files Obstetrics and Gynecology