Business Analytics Using R - A Practical Approach
Page Count266 Pages
About the e-Book
Business Analytics Using R - A Practical Approach Pdf
- The book covers both descriptive analytics and predictive analytics. It also discusses business value and how analytics is linked to statistics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. Most of the books in the market cover only statistics or regression whereas we cover complete analytics and its life cycle
- This book explains the concepts backed by examples and case studies which are easy to understand and follow
- This book offers the appropriate mix of theory and practice with relevant and useful examples
Learn the fundamental aspects of the business statistics, data mining, and machine learning techniques required to understand the huge amount of data generated by your organization. This book explains practical business analytics through examples, covers the steps involved in using it correctly, and shows you the context in which a particular technique does not make sense. Further, Practical Business Analytics using R helps you understand specific issues faced by organizations and how the solutions to these issues can be facilitated by business analytics.
This book will discuss and explore the following through examples and case studies:
- An introduction to R: data management and R functions
- The architecture, framework, and life cycle of a business analytics project
- Descriptive analytics using R: descriptive statistics and data cleaning
- Data mining: classification, association rules, and clustering
Predictive analytics: simple regression, multiple regression, and logistic regression
This book includes case studies on important business analytic techniques, such as classification, association, clustering, and regression. The R language is the statistical tool used to demonstrate the concepts throughout the book.
What You Will Learn
• Write R programs to handle data
• Build analytical models and draw useful inferences from them
• Discover the basic concepts of data mining and machine learning
• Carry out predictive modeling
• Define a business issue as an analytical problem
Who This Book Is For
Beginners who want to understand and learn the fundamentals of analytics using R. Students, managers, executives, strategy and planning professionals, software professionals, and BI/DW professionals.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
A practical approach to clinical arrhythmology
The Tudors For Dummies